Sunday, January 24, 2010

Houston Porsche Dealers Why SHOULD I Aspire To Get To Level 2 Even?

Why SHOULD I aspire to get to Level 2 even? - houston porsche dealers

I'm pretty low on the totem pole here, the "level of" cooperation "for some time cuz I do not answer much. But when you think that only my 2nd question, do not ask many questions. So why should it asked, whether I stay where I am? "I doubt he could reach 5 questions in 1 day and not vote for something for me, so why not just be happy w / my small amount?" I've got work and life so I would rather spend their time trying to be w / my horse and my children, Amarillo, Houston, Dallas, Austin and committed to the team that is here answerin stupid questions. why not be happy if I in W / Points hard to do what I want? "I" O happy w / my truck and I do not want a Porsche, if what you get at level 7, so why not be happy if I am w / this Yahoo Answers?

9 comments:

papricka w said...

There is nothing wrong with level one. If not just with their children, their horses, trucks and other things important to answer a question or two. They seem to have a great variety in their lives. You can help someone, a positive response.

yoohoosu... said...

I think that answers your question ...

EL Big Ed said...

Do not know

EL Big Ed said...

Do not know

CuRvY said...

Its all about competition.

ntkteach said...

Good point

ntkteach said...

Good point

Brittani... said...

Stay is required on every level.
I personally would like to receive Level 7.
But if you're at level 1, if you do not want to move.

dukalink... said...

And I agree with your assessment.

It gives you just take the right, especially if you are 360 pages of Yahoo.

Scantily clad women? I was wrong!

Post a Comment