Monday, January 4, 2010

Aero Drink Unaccompanied Minor Flight Advice For A Flight To Mexico?

Unaccompanied minor flight advice for a flight to mexico? - aero drink

I am 16 and my mother bought me a ticket (roundtrip) to go to Mexico for 1 month I already pass my SS number, birth certificate, have everything that we do not have identity numbers of California, only had I mean license and student ID, please tell me what I would have allowed only clothing and Monster and Rockstar energy drinks? Airlines and Aero Mexico

3 comments:

Charlie said...

The only thing you need is your passport credentials. You must also have a letter of permission from their parents ... Mexican law. See the website below and read the section on entry requirements below. Then you will find in the 2 Square ... On page 4, you can print out to make a permit. I hope you have a good time here in Mexico.

Andy said...

as an unaccompanied minor, you only need a passport, but no need for the SS and the birth certificate or identity of the school.
If you are 16, you can travel as an adult or the parents decide they want the airline to pay for is what you can do for you and also keep an eye on what's happening as $ $ 100 cost only a means to service.
You can take energy drinks, but not in your hand luggage.
But in a case is open, you can imagine the damage to your clothes?

Div said...

Passport and signed by parent or legal guardian allow her to travel to Mexico. All the best and http://div-airline-travel.blogspot.com/ verify information on unaccompanied minors

Post a Comment