Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting Home Built Trailer Plates In Ontario I'm Considering Moving From My Small Brick Home To A Larger Manufactured Home On A Couple Of Acres.?

I'm considering moving from my small brick home to a larger manufactured home on a couple of acres.? - getting home built trailer plates in ontario

I was in a man.homes walls and they look just 4 inches wide and when you go, you hear their footsteps. I have 3 children and I do not know whether they could withstand manuf.home. My mother has a trailer / man.home and that, where I found my own experience. Is it fair to the lower end market? These are Manuf. safe houses as a built-stick / brick house?

3 comments:

cowboybr... said...

It is true that prefabricated houses are losing value, but also made some very good and houses together, and we have come a long way. If you save money, then that is his decision.

Now, the brick houses are also nice as well. They are strong and can withstand most prices and appreciate the value + or - depending on the market, but for the most part still a bargain.

Well, if you already have at home (brick) Why would you prefer? I like the idea of a house in a couple of hectares for me.

Monica G said...

Stay informed on our brick house. Old houses were built much better prepared than the new houses / flats. the value of the brick house is still rising, while the home is not made.

Juleette said...

not good, but do not remember, a good and solid basis for a good cause for a house, notsometihng as a toy can be detached and handed pieces

Post a Comment