Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anemic Cure Anemia: What's The Best Cure? (been Anemic Since I Was A Child; Been Taking Iron And B12 But No Change...)

Anemia: what's the best cure? (been anemic since I was a child; been taking iron and B12 but no change...) - anemic cure

It is in this sport until recently. During the game, club soccer, I realized that I was always the first difficulty breathing, sweating, fatigue ... I could say I am better than my other teamate. I was playing faster, better, and the power must do more and more difficult. But this is only for the first 10 minutes. So, I was sweating, "like hell!" Lately, the girls started in our club to avoid me. Of course football is a physical sport, there were at least one or two cases in which both contact each other to get the ball, and you know how Senseta) (or lower case can be girls. Sigh ... I'm losing my interest in playing, although train harder, but they are better than me in terms of strength.
I began to think that you suffer from anemia, weakness in the school when I stopped eating breakfast, intolerance to heat (sweating and fatigue) and cold, offbalance after getting up, volume, etc. chelated iron, vitamin B12, Vitamin A, C, Cal-Mag - Zinc, etc. Any solution?

3 comments:

pooteril... said...

You have to go to the doctor, a blood test to diagnose the anemia, or if you problem.Can make an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible to get a diagnosis.

byron101... said...

If your breathing was tested for COPD or asthma?

My B-12 was because my body does not absorb vitamin B-12
So I have pictures. He was found with blood


Note that 7 of the 8 doctors I was told that I had the flu

peg42857 said...

Ask documentation iron sulfate

Post a Comment