Sunday, January 10, 2010

Arthritis In Big Toe Big Toe Pain... Arthritis?

Big toe pain... arthritis? - arthritis in big toe

I pop my toes, I know I should, but just a bad habit. Violating Lately, my two big toes, and the feeling that the whole time pop. The two injured. Could it be arthritis? It's better if I just, like, running shoes, is so comfortable, rather than rigid. But I do not wear shoes in my house, so basically I deal with so much of my time. What can I do about the treatment? Or should I see a doctor?

3 comments:

greenwic... said...

Yes, you should consult a doctor, because if the drops, food and medication instructions. If it is arthritis, you will be given medication to help, so it's a win-win for you. It feels better soon.

THOMAS O said...

In both of his big toe pain that is likely to do something. Arthritis does not usually choose the joints due to pain. Do you suffer from other diseases to the other party do? Have you recently bought a new pair of shoes? Some shoes are for those who thought the bow of the other shoes support for those who are not prepared, conceived. Floor people tend to have big feet to heal, the pain years later. People with arched foot, usually do not have problems if they wear shoes to help cure them. Do you play sports? N turf toe, but this is unlikely because both suffer. Run the two toes start from the same time? Just so you know pop their fingers and toes is a medical fact that they do not arthritus. Another possibility is that you have an infection. Be the toes are often affected by certain infections. Have you felt sick? I would like to see a doctor if pain persists. Good luck. All the information in mind, it would be useful to get to the bottom of things.

Katt P said...

I think it might be arthritis. One possibility is called gout. One symptom of gout is pain in the big toe. I suggest going to the doctor could not hurt.Hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment