Sunday, February 21, 2010

My License Is Expired And Im In The Military Drivers License Issues.?

Drivers license issues.? - my license is expired and im in the military

I am American and I have my license, my second year of high school in Wisconsin. He has worked very well in my tests and everything. Then I moved to a military base in England and I'm still here today. I can not drive well because my license has expired and he never had the opportunity to get my license before I moved here.

I am a little of the mixture, because now I'm waiting for the army then I go go to the core technology, it is my base. In the hope that we are stationed abroad, so I have the same problem, I am now [in my room and there was no way around]. When I parked in the U.S. However, I fear there will be no way for me to get a license, because I have no way to brush and practice. I really prefer to get my license BEFOREBasis, because after a while I have work and school, crazy, etc.

Who knows if it could be a way I could get an American license in England, or could go in a different way by this? I have no family, so the idea is out the window. Any suggestion is welcome. Pretty desperate right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment