Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Does Normal Period Blood Look Like What Is This Tissue Looking Blood Clots Stuff In My Period?

What is this tissue looking blood clots stuff in my period? - how does normal period blood look like

I've always been pretty normal period. All 28 days and take about 5 to 6 days.
This month I have a few days, something strange. On the second day I will have a very thick cloth for the formation of blood clots. My time was normal, but the material for something really serious and it scares me.
Is this normal? What is it?
I have no pain or nothing.

Thanks

4 comments:

Excited said...

Your time is the shedding of the endometrium. Sometimes accompanied by blood clots that "especially in the coating thickness. It is not too large, it is normal and healthy. Do not worry:)

Galileah... said...

The accumulation of dead skin cells and tissue. Your body is a self-cleaning themselves. If a wory, but when the reality is bigger than normal, with huge amounts of more blood and pain, then go see a doctor

Ella said...

which is quite normal. The things that we as a "blood clot" really shed the uterine lining.
Churchill has every girl her day sometimes major

Rachel said...

I had too! Agglutination was like a strange reddish brown. Anyway, my gynecologist told me that because I have a thick endometrium. It is perfectly normal.

Post a Comment