Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can I Use My Bc Dl In Toronto How Can I Make A 1.5v Battery Operated Device Use A Power Plug Instead?

How can I make a 1.5v battery operated device use a power plug instead? - can i use my bc dl in toronto

Hello everybody, I need help. The speedometer on my car is screwed, and it seems that no materials are needed to correct the bad to the speedometer is working again to find replacement obtained. So I bought a temporary solution ... This ....

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?product=timex-speed-and-distance-watch&PIN=41394&GUID=5C1D41E1-BB62-45D5-960F-C61E632355AE&BC=S&DL=SEH8 #

It is manipulated in my car. The only problem is the GPS receiver itself, I change the battery every 3 days and every 4 hours, if I'm on a long journey. It's boring. Of course, since it is a physical device, which have the ability to missing an adapter. I platform up, so you can light my cigarette lighterin the car, you avoid the battery as the receiver clock and the speedometer of my car now. If someone is a how-to, or if I solder an adapter and the negative and positive terminals on the receiver. Let KNO

1 comments:

remailer... said...

You need some sort of converter. I would try Radio Shack.

Post a Comment