Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pet Shop Characters This Is My Personal Statement For Applying To College/work Do You Think Its A Load Of Rubbish Or Good?

This is my personal statement for applying to college/work do you think its a load of rubbish or good? - pet shop characters

Although havent finished, but I want a second opinion and advice:

Personal Statement

My name is Karen Barker 11 years and am a student studying at Putteridge High School and am in my GCSEs. I hope to achieve better results than those provided for my GCSEs too. I hope to do something with animals when I leave and to go to work and school. I really care for animals and would like to learn to take care of them properly. Although I have never had experience in working with animals, I think I still know a lot about animals.

Character and personal qualities:

I love animals and enjoy looking after them. I was looking for a certain number of animals for friends and family and loves to explore all the different animals.

Hobbies and Interests: These are some of my hobbies and interests:

* Care of Animals
* Dancing
* Sing

My goals and ambitions:

My goals and ambitions are as follows:

* Run a small business, which includes animal as a pet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment